"The number of people living in slums lacking access to basic infrastructure and services such as sanitation, electricity, and health care may skyrocket from one billion at present to three billion by 2050, according to the UN. It is time to reimagine how cities can be sustainable habitats of the future"
The aim of the Conference "Shaping Davos Aden," is to shed vulnerable and the three
How can we reimagine the city of Aden , the panellist will focus on these issues:
(1) The humanitarian issues specially ( displaced Citizens )
(2) Devlopment & planning and its impact on the city
(3)The main economical factors that raise uo the city
- Ali Alihibshi , Bussiness Man & Economist.
- Adnan Alkaff , Deputy Governer of Aden for Devlopment Affairs.
- Abdulelah Muthana , Professor of the Faculty of Administrative Sciences Aden University.
- Entisar Murshed , Director of International Cooperation Department - Ministry of Planning.
Stay Safe - KEEP SHAPEING